Each fall, Reunion offers you a four-day opportunity to reconnect with alumnae and faculty, revisit campus spaces, and experience today’s diverse, creative Mills community. You are invited to return to campus for this event any year you wish but your class will make a special effort to come together every five years. Cosponsored by the Mills College Office of Alumnae Relations, activities include:
- Convocation, featuring an alumnae procession
- class dinners and luncheons
- gatherings with the President of the College
- an awards ceremony hosted by the AAMC
- presentations by faculty and students or alumnae
- performances and exhibitions
- campus and building tours
- and many other activities that alumnae help plan and organize!
View photos and a complete schedule from Reunion 2013, which brought over 425 alumnae and guests to campus.
Save the dates for Reunion 2014
Reunion will take place September 18 through 21, with Convocation on September 19. It will honor, in particular, alumnae from class years ending in 4 or 9. To receive notices about activities, please make sure your information is up to date in the alumnae community.
Join the fun in planning next Reunion!
Whether you live locally or across the country, you can participate in coordinating activities, promoting attendance, and encouraging class giving as a member of the Reunion Planning Committee or as a Regional Reunion Ambassador.
Interested in what has happened at previous Reunions? We keep an archive of schedules from past years, including 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.